Senior Phone Privilege Contract
By signing this, I _______________________________agree to follow the rules as set out in the handbook as appropriate conduct. In addition, I understand that I may not:
- Use my phone in any room other than the Senior Lounge;
- Take pictures of any student;
- Visit inappropriate sites;
- Use my phone privileges to harass another person;
- Turn on my phone unless I am in the senior lounge;
- Allow another student to use my phone inappropriately.
If I witness inappropriate cell phone usage, I must report it to the Principal or Dean of Students immediately. If I use my phone inappropriately, I understand I will lose my privileges immediately and there will be no opportunity to regain them.
Student signature: ___________________________________________
By signing below, parents agree to let their child use their cell phone in the designated area and that phone use is a privilege that will be taken away if abused.
Parent signature: _____________________________________________
Litchfield Public Schools
Form Created: 9/28/2015