Federal and State Financial Aid Information
The following are a variety of websites that will provide you with comprehensive information with regards to Federal and State Financial Aid:
- FAFSA Federal Student Aid- https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/
- Attention Seniors - FAFSA application for Federal Aid web portal will open beginning on October 1st. As this is a change from a January start date, it will include the use of prior-prior year's tax information. For example, a student anticipating enrolling in college for the Fall of 2018, you would be using your 2016 tax documents.
- Federal Student Loans- http://www.studentloans.gov
- Financial Aid and Loans Simplified- https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/student-loans/
- All things financial aid- http://www.act.org/content/act/en/education-and-ca...
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators- www.nasfaa.org
- Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid- http://www.finaid.org
- CT Student Loan Foundation- http://www.cslf.com/
- Guide to CT and Federal College Aid Programs- http://www.ctohe.org/SFA/pdfs/SFABrochure.pdf
- CT College Goal Sunday (Free help completing FAFSA)- http://www.collegegoalsundayct.org/
- CSS Profile- https://student.collegeboard.org/css-financial-aid...
- US Dept. of Education's College Affordability and Transparency Center- http://collegecost.ed.gov/
- Expected Family Contribution Calculator- http://www.finaid.org/calculators/finaidestimate.p...
- Paying for College brochure